Sunday, March 7, 2010

4 Months on the 4th


Dear Kira,

You turned 4 months on the 4th of this month. Wow! Can you believe it? I certainly can't. Kira you are such a delight and bring so much joy to Mommy and Daddy. I was just looking at pictures the other day and you have changed so much from when you were born. I feel sad when putting away your 0-3 month clothes. Every little dress and outfit is such a treasure to me. The doctor said I can feed you rice cereal, but I feel like if I do I am only going to make you grow up faster. Sigh... The second night we fed you the cereal you were leaning toward us for more bites. Mommy couldn't feed you fast enough. Each day you figure how to do something new. You are grabbing for your toys. You really like your rattle. Everytime I lay you down on the changing table you come up with something in your hands [like a stuffed animal]. You try talking to Mommy and Daddy. Daddy says you sound like a dragon when you do so. You love your jumper roo. It is so funny how you can be so intent on one object and it makes you so happy. You have figured out how to hit the key and when doing so it plays music. You have figured how to move and grasps your hands to get what you want. You are a BIG time drooler these days. The doctor said you are probably teething. I think you are teething too. Lately, you have been a bit fussy, which is not like you. Anything you get your hands on goes in your mouth. You love your bath time too. You love to kick your legs and splash the water and you love for mommy to sing "Splish Splash" when you are in the tub. I love watching you and seeing you learn. I will do everything I can to be the best Mommy for you. You deserve nothing but the best.

Love Always & Forever,
Mommy









1 comment:

Erika and Tonya said...

Crystal!! I was bawling while reading this... such a sweet letter to your baby girl. You are an AMAZING mommy and I can not tell you how happy I am for you and Joe- Kira is an absolute DOLL. Love you so much!!!